Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Email/

I called on my walk home last night. I thought it would keep me a little calmer because I was walking and seem casual. It was brief. I suck on the phone. We did the talk at the same time and wait for each other to talk thing. I said "Should I get tickets ahead or something" She said "I think you should just come." I said "We should definitely get together."

I couldn't come up with enough questions to keep it going. I got nervous, probably played overly cool and hung up. I think it went well, but I'm doing my best not to analyze. I do that too much.

I am anxious for Sunday. I told Jim it'd be helpful to get some movie magic and so we made a deal with the-god-that-you-believe-in that if he makes it snow at 5 o'clock on Sunday, we'll go to church the following Sunday. I think that's fair, and it would be the perfect touch.
I'm pulling out all the metaphysical stops.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home